Campaldino Legnami is a company founded in 1945 in Pratovecchio and later moved to Campaldino Poppi. Always followed and managed by Vezzosi family, the company has established and expanded arriving to have three stores covering an area of 100,000 square meters, specializing in the sawmill and trade of foreign and domestic wood for carpenters and the building became one of the greatest exponents of 'import and processing of wood in Italy. The wide availability of covered areas, sheds and yards equipped forklift, ensure the quality of the timber that holds up over time its characteristics and features. Proposing wood for the building and work in semi-finished and finished products for the construction of structures for the civil construction and interior furnishing systems. We are a reference point for the construction company, carpenters, architects and designers who want to offer the best of wood to its customers.